Friday, September 18, 2015

Three Things I look Forward to in College

Something I look forward to in college is the independence. Not having your parents around and being able to do what you want is something you really only experience once, considering your probably single and don't have kids. College is the place you experiment new things and completely move on from having that security blanket that your parents will always pick you up after you fall. If your late to class you don't get a tardy you just miss class.  Your parents can not get you out of school anymore, it's just you depending on what your going to do next. Trying to work and go to school is hard but a lot of people do it; I'm excited to see what I end up doing for work. Getting a degree in English or language is what I've always wanted for a long time, and I can't wait to finally have avhieved that.
After I graduate high school, I look forward to hopefully getting a scholarship at Baylor University.  Volleyball is my passion and although I can express that in high school, college is the place I want to achieve and complete my goals, in volleyball.
Another thing I look forward to in college is the fact that I'll be three years away from being done with school, for a lifetime. I struggled with school for a while but I picked my self up and I got back on track. My grades prove how hard I can work and I want to experience that in college. I look forward to going to college and living my life for the meaning it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment