Friday, September 11, 2015

Why names are important.

The name Avery, essentially means wise. I have always loved my name except that it came out of randomness and I was almost named Girl Norwood. If your name has an important meaning, I think that means it will always help you to improve in life and in everything you do. If your name means lazy or boring, you could eventually believe you are lazy or boring.  If I could change my name I wold change it to warrior princess. In Greek, Avery means warrior princess.  The reason I would change my name to this is because I would want it to be what I am remembered as. Rather than the girl who plays volleyball and goes to Manitou High, I'd want be known as the girl that when she puts her mind to something, she can do it. I would want people to ask me what my name is and say, "Wow, that's an amazing name." If nobody had names, we would not have anything to call each other.  Our names eventually define who we are in life and who we will become. The importance of names is that we don't let other people define who we are, and we determine our own lives.  With names we can express excitement when we see our friends or loved ones. Names are important because, we use them seek other people and without that we would literally be complete blank towards each other, leaving everyone s confusion all the time. This is why names are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment